Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nice to Meet You

I have not finished my header yet, but when you see it you'll know why I've linked to this photo. It's screams minstrelette and reminds me of my original inspiration, which you will see when I finish my header. The Clever Nettle is an awesome lady who loves fashion and thrifting, and has been known to strike a pose or two. I found her when I saw a pic of her in a dress that I have had since I was a preteen. Strange coincedence, she has religious pictures on her walls too!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anjalouise/2950071563/
Sorry, but I'm not sure how to embed the direct link yet.

Update: Finally learned to create a link. Thanks, Roxy!

1 comment:

  1. Next time I come over, I will show you how to make a link and whatever else you can think of. xoxo

    ReplyDelete